Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
Valid from 01 Jannuary 2016 to 06 February 2016
Free day, you can either relax at the hotel or explore the surrounding shops and restaurants.
Evening: transfer (by your self) to Hanoi railway station for night train to Lao Cai.
Accommodation: Overnight on train – A/C compartment 04 persons/cupe x 4 soft sleepers
Arrive at Lao Cai by early morning, bus pick-up and transfer to Sapa – the charming mountainous town 1650 meters above the sea level. Enjoy the breathtaking creations of mother nature: the deep blue mountains, the spring green valleys and golden terrace of rice fields on the way.
After breakfast at restaurant, start exploring Sapa: visit Ta Phin village, home of the Black Hmong and Red Dzao minorities, the two largest ethnic groups in the area.
At noon back to hotel for check-in. After short rest, transfer to Lao Chai for a trekking tour down the hill to visit Lao Chai village of Black H’mong, then proceed to visit Ta Van village, inhabited by Dzay minority.
Back to Sapa by late afternoon – free at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Morning: take a scenic drive to visit one of the most interesting and crowded weekly markets in this mountain region:
- Tuesday : Coc Ly market
- Wednesday: Sin Cheng, Cao Son market
- Thursday: Lung Khau Nhin market
- Saturday: Can Cau, Fa Long market
- Sunday: Bac Ha, Muong Khuong, Muong Hum market
Afternoon: drive back Lao Cai. Take a short visit to the border market and Holy Mother Temple before catching the night train back to Hanoi.
Accommodation: Overnight on train – A/C compartment 4 persons/cupe x 4 soft sleepers
Arrive in Hanoi in the early morning. End of services.
|Destination||3* Hotels||4* Hotels|
- Included Services
- Accommodation at hotel on twin share basis with breakfast (For group of 01 pax : on SGL basic with breakfast)
- Transfer as per itinerary with private A/C vehicle
- Train Hanoi-LaoCai-Hanoi (A/C compartment 4 persons/cupe x 4 soft sleepers)
- Sighgt-seeing with local English or French speaking guide in Sapa (other language guides available on request at additional cost)
- Meals as per itinerary
- All entrance fees
- Excluded Services
- All drinks
- Meals not mentioned in programme
- Optional visits
- All international & domestic airtickets + airport tax
- Surcharge for Peak season in December (for Christmas & New Year)
- Tipping, Personal expenses